Follow Us!

Thursday, April 11, 2024

COOK: Chili Crisp Pork Ramen

 I have seen Spicy Chili Crisp used countless times on different cooking shows, and finally picked up a jar at the grocery store to try, I wish I hadn't waited so long, it is delicious!  


When I made this ramen for dinner KC told me I needed to write down how I made it and add it to our dinner rotation, Berea saw the picture I posted and come over the next day to eat the leftovers and agreed it was amazing!  Another bonus, it's quick and easy, perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.  I used pork, but I think you could easily substitute chicken breast, tofu or beef.  I think it would also be great with some veggies thrown in, let me know if you try any variations.

Chili Crisp Pork Ramen

2-4 Servings
Ingredients:

Marinade:

1.5 Pounds Pork Tenderloin or Pork Chops (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce

Sauce:

3 Tablespoons Chili Crisp
2 teaspoons Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons Lite Soy Sauce
1 1/2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter

3 Packages Ramen Noodles (seasoning packet not needed)

Topping (Optional):

Sliced Green Onions
Toasted Sesame Seeds
Everything Bagel Seasoning

Preparation: 

Combine garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and teriyaki sauce and add in pork to marinate at least 30 minutes.

In a small bowl whisk together chili crisp, rice vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and peanut butter, set aside.

In a skillet or cast iron pan with oil cook the pork over medium high heat for a few minutes until just cooked through.  Turn burner to low and add in sauce, let simmer.

Cook ramen noodles in boiling water, then drain and add to meat and sauce mixture.  

Dish up and add toppings.  

Store leftovers in a plastic container in fridge, makes great leftovers cold or hot.

Follow Us on Social Media:


1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy. Will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete